Adult Day Service Program at The Pavilion
Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementia’s can be a complex and challenging task, even for the strongest families. It can be frustrating, confusing, emotionally draining and physically exhausting.
The Adult Day Service Program is located at the Pavilion, a Goodall Hospital eldercare facility and one of five magnet sites in Maine for training others who care for those with dementia.
Our Adult Day Service Program is designed for the well-being of both the participant and the caregiver. Participants in our program enjoy many different activities in a therapeutic environment designed to maximize one’s current abilities. Research has shown that early entry in Alzheimer’s-specific programs such as Adult Day Services often helps maintain a person’s current health status.
For the caregiver, this Program offers support and education, as well as a break from the responsibility of providing 24-hour care.
• Day Services are offered Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
• Transportation is available, fee may apply.
• Highly-qualified staff with numerous years of experience working with the elderly.
• Secure and lock down measures in place to keep your family member safe while at the facility.
• Safe and secure walking areas, both indoors and outdoors.
• Low-cost alternative to in-home care.
• Activities that promote self-esteem, maintain a person’s dignity and add enjoyment and pleasure to one’s life, including music, arts & crafts, community trips and exercise.
• Nutritionally-balanced meals and snacks are provided throughout the day.
• Personal hygiene assistance is provided if needed and beautician services are available.
For more information, please call 207.490.7650 or email email@example.com.
- 35 July Street
- Sanford, Maine 04073