Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Does your child have difficulting with handwriting?
- Does your chld fight when asked to take a bath?
- Is your child clumsy?
- Does your chld fall frequently while playing outside?
- Does your child fidget often?
- Can your child not sit still during homework or meals?
- Does your child get easily overwhelmed by routine tasks like getting dressed in the morning?
- Is your child a picky eater? Do they avoid anything with different textures like cottage cheese, steak or jello?
- Does your child seem hypersensitive to clothing? Can they not tolerate certain tags or wearing socks and shoes?
- Does your child have hyperative gag reflex?
- Is teeth brushing a chore?
Do you find yourself answering YES to any of the questions above?
If so, the Goodall Rehabiltation Department’s outpatient pediatric occupational therapy services may be the solution for you! Contact your child’s primary care provider today to discuss getting a therapy referral! To qualify, your child must not already be receiving services in school or have an IFSP’s.
We can easily accomodate children from birth through 21 years of age with:
- Fine motor delays including coordination and handwriting.
- Gross motor delays including gravitational insecurity and poor body awarness.
- Sensory Processing Dysfunction
- Visual Motor Delays
- Oral Motor Delays
For more information, call 207.490.7098 or email email@example.com.