The Goodall Hospital employee dress code prohibits the following (for employees working in all Goodall Hospital entities ):
- Clothes that are unacceptably casual, conspicuously transparent, revealing, or unkempt.
- Tank tops, halter tops, beachwear, shorts, bib overalls, painter’s pants, spandex, or other form fitting attire.
- Clothing that exposes the abdomen, cleavage or buttocks areas.
- Sleeveless tops in clinical settings.
- Denim of any type.
- Cotton or nylon sweatpants.
- Sweatshirts and t-shirts with logos, sayings or pictures, except the Hospital’s logo.
- Dresses or skirts more than 2” above the middle of the knee cap; skorts and culottes.
- Body piercing jewelry other than on the ears (no more than 3 on each ear). No other visible areas of the body, including the tongue, should contain body piercing jewelry while at work.
- Offensive tattoos on visible areas of the body.
- Offensive body odor, cigarette odor and poor hygiene.
- Due to patient and employee sensitivity and allergy no perfumes, colognes or after-shave lotions.